Friday, May 9, 2014

Eugene Malibu Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Today I have some swatches from an indie nail polish line that is very new to me, Eugene Malibu! They recently sent me two of their polishes from their new Festival Collection to try out and I'm here today to share my thoughts with you. For more info on this indie brand, go to TheMonthlyNail.com and check them out!

The first polish I'm going to show you is Pouzza. This is a fantastic glitterbomb with a clear base, small purple hex glitters, blue bar glitters, large pink hex glitters, and silver diamond glitters (that's a lot of glitter!).


 Here I'm wearing one coat of Pouzza over Spontaneous by China Glaze. I used the blob and spread method for this glitter and it covered the nail extremely well. This polish has made me fall in love with indie glitterbombs and now I want them all! 


 I am seriously in love with this combo, my nails look like little candies! This glitter is super sparkly and totally different than anything else that I have. I love this mix of glitter, it all looks so nice together! Overall, I give this polish a 10/10. It applies easily, looks amazing, and is very unique. Purchase here for $9.00.



The next (and final) polish that I'm going to show you is called Rebellion. This glitter polish has an orange jelly base, small and medium sized gold hex glitters, pink square glitters, and pink star glitters (how cute!).


Although I'm sure Rebellion can be built up on its own, today I decided to layer one coat over Sun Worshiper by China Glaze. This is also a fab combo and I really love it even though I don't think orange looks that great against my skin tone!


Honestly, I wasn't too sure about the star glitters when I first saw this polish but as soon as I put it on I fell in love! I was afraid that they would look silly and childish but they're actually super cute and I really enjoyed looking at them. Overall, I really want to also give this polish a 10/10. I swear I am not getting paid or anything to say positive things about this brand! These are all of my personal opinions, I'm honestly just really impressed with this brand :) Purchase this polish here for $9.00.


So ladies, I'm giving this brand a big thumbs up. So far I'm very impressed by the polishes that I've tried and I'm looking forward to possibly  purchasing more from their new Festival Collection. (I've currently got my eye on Electric Daisy!) Thank you again to Star over at The Monthly Nail for kindly sending me these polishes, I really loved them!


Thank you all for reading! Let me know your thoughts in a comment down below!

1 comment: