Start off by choosing your three colors that you want to use in this design. I chose a coral color, (Coral Reef by Sally Hansen,) a Light Pink shade, (Easy Going by Sinful Colors,) and a gold polish, (Golden-I by Sally Hansen.)
- I started off with the coral polish as my base.
- Next I got my gold polish, started at the edge of my nail and swiped it across diagonally to create the first part of the braid.
- With the light pink polish I started from the other edge of my nail and swiped diagonally to the right, overlapping the gold to create a triangle looking shape with the coral color.
- Now using the coral again, I'm going back to the right side and swiping the brush across, overlapping the pink shade.
- It's time to go back with the gold, start from the opposite edge and swiping the brush to the right to continue the braid.
- Going back with the light pink, I continued the braid.
- Using the coral I swiped the brush from left to right diagonally.
- The braid is now starting to end, using the gold I repeated the last few steps.
- Finally with the light pink I finished off the braid, making sure that my line is as neat as possible because it will be fully shown.