Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fresh White Nails

Hey everyone! Tonight I'm posting something fairly simple, just fresh white nails, but I am joined by a fun ring to make this post more exciting! I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately so I went with a classic color. Not to worry though, I'm collabing with another nail artist on IG for a special post coming soon! :)


Today I'm wearing my favorite white polish, China Glaze White on White. I think this is officially the best white polish that I've tried. This was three super easy coats that caused me no trouble. The formula was perfect, not too thick and not too thin.


If anyone was wondering, my ring is from KANDIEDjewelz! They kindly sent me this gorgeous pearl ring to share with you all and I really like it! This is my first experience with a midi ring and I think it's such a fun way to spice up your hands (other than nail polish) and add a little pizzaz :) If you have always wanted to buy midi rings or any other type of jewelry, now is the perfect time because KANDIEDjewelz gave me a code to share with you all! Enter code: Insta50 for a whopping 50% off of your purchase. 

How cute is the "love" on this ring?
Well everyone, that sums up my post! Stay tuned for a special Spring themed post coming up in a few days, it's one I'm really proud of! Thanks for reading and don't forget to use the code Insta50 for 50% off your purchase at KANDIEDjewelz 

No comments:

Post a Comment