Saturday, February 1, 2014

Julep - Zelda

Good morning everyone! Today I'm sharing with you a swatch of a new polish I got for Christmas. For the past few days I've been wearing Zelda by Julep. I can't wait to share my thoughts on this polish with you all!


Zelda is a rose gold metallic polish. At first glance it looks gold but when I put this next to a true gold I could see that Zelda has pink undertones. This polish was surprisingly easy to work with, this is two easy coats. 


One of my favorite things about this polish is the smell. As strange as that sounds, I was happy that this polish didn't have a harsh scent. Obviously it's not recommended to sniff your polish all day long but I'm glad that this smell wasn't overpowering. 


To be honest, I'm usually not a fan of metallic polishes but the jewel toned colors in Julep's Extraordinary Color Kit really drew me in! All of the polishes in this set are perfect for a special occasion or a night out. I was asked about my nail polish so many times at school yesterday!


All in all, this polish gets 5 stars from me! It's so pretty and shiny, I love it. I'm thinking of adding something to this, I'm thinking of a ruffian look. Let me know what you think of this polish down below or on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment