Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pastel Galaxy Nails

It's the second to last day of my Spring Break and I feel like I want to cry! I've gotten so used to relaxing all day, I don't want to go back to having responsibilities. Haha but the good news is that I have new nails for you! Today I have some pastel galaxy nails that I love! I've tried traditional galaxy nails twice before but I wanted to add a twist to these. These pastel colors make this design perfect for Spring!

*Sorry if some if these pictures are blurry, my camera had a really hard time focusing on these nails!*

These nails were extremely easy and fun to do! I started off with a light purple/grey polish (Essie's Lilacism) and just started randomly sponging on white, light blue, light pink, and lavender all over the place! I know some of you can be intimidated by this design but it's seriously so simple! The hardest part is making sure that the colors don't blend together too much and that step isn't even that difficult! 



After I sponged on the colors, all that was left to do was add a coat of Fairy Dust by China Glaze (this polish is a must when doing galaxy nails and gradients!) and add some stars. To create the small stars I used a dotting tool and White On White by China Glaze. For the larger stars I used a thin nail art brush and created a cross to make sparkles in the galaxy! 


And that's how easy these are to create! Let me know if you guys want a pictorial for this, I didn't make one while I was doing these nails but if it gets enough requests, I'll do it. If you'd like to know the exact names of each polish I used, check out my NailPolis profile! As always, thank you so much for reading and for supporting me! I'll talk to you all later!

3 comments:

  1. Love! I tried some on my Instagram earlier as well! You executed these perfectly and I love your nail shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made them today!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete