Sunday, March 30, 2014

Vintage Rose Nails

Hi everyone! What are you all up to? I'm just about to finish the 5th season of Breaking Bad! Today's nail design is inspired by Jolene (@PrettyLittleNails on Instagram). I recently came across her adorable rose design and I knew that I had to recreate it! To be honest, I was kind of scared because I haven't done a floral mani in a while and I didn't know if this design was going to turn out correctly...but I kind of like it! I hope you all do too :)


Today I decided to have a photo shoot outside because the weather was just so nice! I love how these nails look against nature (although I'm not all that proud of these blobs I call "roses"). I've gotta admit, I need a lot of practice until I get floral nails perfect but these honestly came out better than I expected. 

I'm holding Essie's Mademoiselle
These nails weren't too difficult to do but they did take me a long time to finish! It was actually really refreshing to work on my nails for that long, I feel like I haven't done real nail art in a while. By the way, I'll be posting a pictorial for these(along with polish names) very soon! I hope you're interested 



I'm so glad that I came across this design by @PrettyLittleNails or else I would've never tried these out! I hope to do more floral designs in the future so that I can continue to improve. Thank you so much for reading and I'll talk to you all soon!

2 comments: