Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cotton Candy Watermarble Nails


  Hey everyone! This will be a short and sweet post but I just wanted to share my finished design with you all :) I haven't done any watermarbling in such a long time and I've really been wanting to try it again so I thought this would be the perfect time to get back into it!


Let me start off by saying that watermarbling is a pain in the butt! I never want to do any nail clean up for the rest of my life. Although this process was extremely painful, I do love this design. I've never been one with the talent/skill to do a consistent watermarble pattern on each nail but I really do like the inconsistency of this. 


Since I received such a positive response on my last pictorial, I'll be making one for these nails as well! :) I've been getting really into making picture tutorials, they're honestly really fun for me. Would you like to see more? If so, stay tuned for the one I'll be posting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment