Monday, February 10, 2014

Mix & Match Valentines Day Nails!

I am super excited about today's post! These nails are one of my all time favorites that I've ever done! :) Since Valentines Day is in just three more days, I knew that I had to create something for this occasion. I'm usually not one to do holiday themed nails but since V-day is all about hearts, the color pink and just cute things in general, I couldn't help myself  



These nails are very out of my comfort zone, I usually never make mix and match nails that actually work well together, but I think I did a pretty good job with these! 


I probably never would've attempted these nails if I hadn't drawn them out first! Haha my drawing is pretty silly but I'm glad I went through with this! I know many people wont like these nails because they won't think they match, but I think that's what I love about them. I really enjoy that they're so different but that they still work well together.


The bottle I'm holding is China Glaze, Highlight of My Summer. This polish is gorgeous, this is my first time using it and I can't get enough. Yes, the formula is not that great, but I have yet to find a neon that has a perfect formula. I think that this polish is worth the 3-4 coats because I love the end result! This shade is so bright and definitely reminds me of summer. Who says I can't wear neon in the winter? :)


The pink shade on my middle finger is Chic From Ears to Tail by OPI, and the pink-toned lavender is Lacey Lilac by Loreal. If any of you want a pictorial on the heart or the half moon nails, let me know in a comment below or on Instagram, I'd be happy to show you! 

Do any of you have plans for Valentines Day? I know I don't! Haha I'll probably be watching the Walking Dead on Netflix or blogging. Which reminds me, I'll be starting a new series very soon, the first post will be up on my blog in a few days. Stay tuned! 

7 comments:

  1. I love them! I don't think that anybody could hate this design! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I usually get comments on other designs that say that my nails don't match with each other, I'm glad that you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these! The heart is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! Haha, I love your drawing :P

    xo Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do the tutorials! I love your blog and Instagram!! ��������������

    ReplyDelete